Thursday, December 13, 2007

End of Year Celebration

So, last night was the Cheniere Energy End-of-Year Celebration. It was at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.

...

I know what you are thinking, but it really wasn't that bad! There was all the free booze you could drink (until 10:30 anyway), lots of good food like alligator skewers, duck quesadillas, and crab cakes! :D

There were cool things to look at like dead dinosaurs and Lucy (who is pretty hott...). There was good music, good company, and all-in-all, I'd say it was a good party. I did miss Dana Carvey though...

Here is the thing: There were TONS of people there that I had never seen before...ever. I have been at Cheniere for almost 4 years now, and used to know everyone. My how times have changed... I guess when you are good at infrastructure, people shouldn't know who you are.

Anyway, that's enough of this. Party on, Wayne. Party on, Garth.

No comments: