Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Tales...

Well, Christmas is over. And boy was this an exhausting Christmas season.

At the end of the day, I think everyone I shopped for liked their gifts, except for maybe my sister, who needs to swap hers out. I got out-gifted big time. Oh well...

My brother made out like a bandit though! He got a table saw (I'm pretty excited about that one!), a creeper, and some money toward his new toolbox at Lowes. Good for you Ben!

I did pretty well myself! I got a PS3! Woohoo! Thank you, Alicia :) I love you!

I got a PS3, with Spiderman 3 on Blu-ray, as well as Assassin's Creed!


I got the Icy-Dock that I wanted so bad! Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Heller!


I also got some barstools, some clothes, some decorative stuff, a cookbook (complete with a recipe for jalapeƱo poppers!), some gift certificates, a new skillet, and some other cool stuff. Go me!

Thanks to everyone who gave me a gift! I love them all!

Now, there is the matter of my upcoming birthday. Should you feel inclined to get me a gift, I thought I would put together a little list of birthday wishes:

Guitar Hero 3 Bundle PS3
Rock Band kit for PS3
The Green Mile (blu-ray)
The Matrix (blu-ray)
Top Gun (blu-ray)
Speaker stands for my rear speakers
Ipod Hookup for my car: ( Link ) and ( Link )

I'm sure there's more, but that is what came to mind...

Anyway, I guess I should get to work now. Thanks to all who helped to make my holiday special...

Oh, Merry Christmas to all, and a happy new year!

No comments: