Tuesday, February 3, 2009

House Project - Update

Well, we are still working on the house. The good news is things have progressed quite well!

We have floors everywhere downstairs except the breakfast room and the guest bathroom. We have done around 1000 sq. ft. so far. It has been a lot of work, but I have enjoyed the challenge, and we've saved a ton of money doing it ourselves.

We still have to finish the floors, and the put all of the baseboards and trim back up. We will be using a new style of trim, although I'm not positive what style yet.

We will also be remodeling the downstairs guest bathroom. This will be a fun challenge, and I am thinking of trying to do my own concrete countertop. This looks difficult, but I think it could be worth it.

That's all for now I guess...

Word to your mother.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good to see an update....but i want to actually *SEE* it. :) pics mofo!